Mother's, grandmothers, and being a mother boy am I so blessed in every department of mother figures in my life! I am so grateful for especially my own mom for her always being there for me and of course being my best friend in the whole world. I talk to my mom everyday and she still makes me feel the best and always has the best advice!!!My kids are so blessed to have her in their lives as well, they have the 2 worlds best grandma's kathy and Jeanette- thank you for all you guys have done for them. Sadie always has a smile on her face when she gets to go to either Grandma Jeanette's or Grandma Kathy's house to play.
On Mother's day we spent the morning at church and Sadie got to sing with the primary a mother's day song on what she refers to as the "stage" she was so cute to watch but really had no idea what she was singing!!! After church we went with the Woolley's for our annual Market Street brunch always a delicious ham and cheese omelette because there is soooo much ooey gooey cheddar cheese on it! We sat around and ate and talked for quite a while and enjoyed the brunch and wishing jeanette a happy mother's day!! After brunch we went home for a bit and I played with the kids while Eddie took a nap. Then we packed up and went out to Nick and Kesha's house for a barbecue we had steak, lobster, shrimp, salad veggies, fruit, and brownies for dessert. Everything was delicious but 2 meals in a row I was way too stuffed. After dinner we played outside for a long time the kids jumped on the trampoline that Nick got from a friend. Sadie loved the trampoline until water balloons got involved and her clothes got wet. This was sooo funny because Boston and Easton loved getting wet when the balloons popped on them and Sadie freaked out because she didn't want her clothes wet talk about a role reversal. The evening was so fun and ended with presents. As kids we gave my mom a juicer, my mom gave us all planter boxes, and we gave grandma some treats. I made Jeanette a little herb garden for her patio in terra cotta jars since she has no room for a garden!!
Me and my mom, best friends happy Mother's day!!!
3 generations Grandma Davis, me and my mom Kathy!!
Bouncing on the trampoline of course with no water balloons while Sadie is on it!!!
Auntie Ry Ry holding Spencer as usual. He loves to be outside!!!
This is the way Sadie is whenever I ask her to take a picture!!!
Best mother and grandmother in the whole world!!!
Time for a juice party my mom says!!!
I feel so lucky to be a mother of the two cutest and best kids in the whole world. My kids are so much fun and Sadie just loves her baby brother. I can't believe we have 2 now but don't know what life would be like without both of them. Sadie wished me a happy Mothers day so many times and made me the cutest list of things about your mother in primary!!








No comments:
Post a Comment