This last week we were just sitting at home on Friday and I needed to get out of the house it was about 2:30 when Sadie hits her wall. We decided to go do something fun! We bought the pass of all passes for this summer and they include Trafalga in Lehi so we thought we would give it try so Sadie, Spencer and I went to have some fun. Sadie loved it even though half the rides were closed because it is not quite the season yet.
Her favorite ride was the frog drop and I think she went on it about 20 times! Look at that grin from ear to ear!

She only went on the airplanes once and look like she was going to fall asleep. These were not thrilling enough for her and she keep complaining that the roller coaster was closed!
They had a climbing wall there and Sadie was asking me to do it. I didn't think she would be tall enough but the guy said only 36" and so she just barely made the cut off. She was so dang cute she got half way up the wall and then her hands slipped off the rock and she was just dangling in the air because she didn't weigh enough to get herself back down. She turned to me while dangling and said "mom this is kind of tricky." She had everyone watching her because she was by far the youngest and was out climbing a lot of the older kids. I hope she does it again next time the only reason she might not is because she dangled in the air for so long she started to get agitated but never once seemed scared or nervous. She is definitely my little thrill seeker!!

Such a fun afternoon I had with the two little ones and they were both soooo good!
No comments:
Post a Comment