A few weeks ago Kesha and the kids met up with Sadie, Spencer and I for a picnic at the park. Sadie was so excited to see Boston and Easton because they had spent the entire week in Vernal with their grandma Julie while Nick and Kesha went on a cruise in the caribbean- LUCKY! We had Subway sandwiches (Sadie ate the whole thing which she never does it did take a while though) and then went to play on the playground. I got no pictures of them actually on the play ground and that is because the playground there is soooo busy and all the big kids were out of school for spring break and running wild! The West Jordan park is so cute it is set up like a wooden village but it is impossible to keep track of your kids once they are on the move because they go inside these little wooden villages and you can't see them. I love this park but it was not ideal to have a 3 year old running around and another kid in their car seat because you can't chase around children with carrying a car seat. I was ready to leave after about 5 minutes because I was nervous at the park not being able to see Sadie. Finally Kesha watched the kids and I went to get the Bjorn thank goodness for that then I could chase Sadie better. I think for now I prefer smaller parks where I can see Sadie the whole time while spencer and I just sit and watch. We did have such a fun afternoon though with Kesha and the boys!
These kids are sooo silly together!
Spencer the star of the show!!
My 2 favorite kids I can't believe how much Sadie just leaves her brother!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment