Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer, Summer I Love the Summer

I am so sad to see the summer now officially coming to an end. Sadie and I did so many fun things together. Sadie is getting more and more fun every second. I completely enjoy her company she definately keeps me entertained!!! This summer Sadie has learned many new things and many words:

Sadies 2009 updates:
turned 1 July 22
started walking
getting into everything
sleeping through the night (love it)
throwing fits
loves to go outside
got her firt baby and takes her for walk in her stroller
laughs at nothing
eats everything including rocks and dirt
has 3 teeth on bottom and 2 on top
drinks regular milk

Words she can say:
Mommy/Daddy/Papa
apple
blue, yellow, green, pink, red
cheese, eggs
bottle
outside
binky
helicopter
brocoli
nemo
pretty
book
cup

She is a talking machine. She also has her own language and just jibbers all the time. Sadie you are wonderful we love you!!!

We went to silver lake with grandma Scott and stopped for lunch after walking around the lake


24th of july parade

Sadie dancing off and the parade
Chilling in Maryjane's swimming pool!




1 comment:

Sarah and Trent said...

fun fun pictures Whit!! She's such a cutie, love that red hair! You look darlin' as ever too. What a fun momma!