Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day Weekend at Snowbird

We went up to Snowbird for Labor Day weekend and spent one night at the cliff lodge. We went swimming, to the octoberfest and also rode the tram up! Definately packed in as much as we could for only being there for one night. We also updated our ski passes even though I am not ready for the snow to fly. What will I do when I can't play with Sadie outside?


Eddie, Sadie and I at the top of the tram. This is her 3rd time. This time though she got to ride down on the chair lift. She did pretty good but was ready to get off at the end!
My mom and dad met us up there for the afternoon and went to the top of the tram with us

We found a big tractor that Sadie loved

The cute father daughter couple enjoying themselves at the octoberfest





No comments: