I had my 6 week appointment with Dr. Terry since having the guest little boy Spencer. This hospital visit meant taking my kids to the hospital with me because Sadie is very insistent and now obsessed with the hospital after having Spencer she love more than anything going to the hospital to visit Spencer and I right after I had him! So sadie and Spencer and I went to the hospital for my appointment and Rylee met us there so she watched the kids while I had my appointment and then we went to the cafeteria for lunch. The cafeteria at the IMC hospital is a favorite place for lunch Sadie had chicken strips and I had grill zucchini and a salad as always. Grandma Kathy also met us for lunch too! For watching the kiddos I took Ry to the Zoo after with us and used our zoo pass!!
Nothing but smiles at the hospital!!
Checking out the cool new exhibits at the Zoo with the sea otters and the polar bear exhibits!
The infamous picture of the lion fountain!!!
We had a ton of fun at the Zoo and are excited about our pass but next time I will not go without the double stroller and not at the heat of the day in the summer at nap time. Sadie had a hard time walking around and so we pushed her in the stroller most of the time and carried spencer. Thanks Ry for helping me out!!




No comments:
Post a Comment