Sunday, November 7, 2010

Utah..... What a let down!!!!

Yesterday was the big Utah vs. TCU football game this was a home game and the day of espn's college game day was going to be at the Rice Eccles stadium. Both teams were undefeated at this point and fans were raring to go. The ute fans were tailgating like crazy and some even spent the night in tents on the streets. This was all very fun to see until the game actually started. Just to start Sadie and I decided to join Eddie for all the pregame day events such as tailgating and the ute walk we were having so much fun and fans were on such a high. I did not have a ticket to the game I was just going to take Sadie home for a nap. Once I was there I wanted in to the game so right before it started I bought a ticket from a scalper for 60 dollars which was a great deal saying that other tickets were about 150 to 275 so I thought it was a deal!!! Sadie was already being a nightmare I made it to my seat at almost halftime. By now Sadie was so tired it was bed time so I sat in my seat which wasn't even by eddie for about 5 minutes and decided to go tell eddie I was leaving. The standing room was too busy this game to let Sadie run around!!! I left with Sadie asleep in my arms and had to walk to trax while I was there Eddie calls and says I will meet you at the car this game is pathetic. What a let down of a day!!! I was so worn out I think i crashed about 830. Rule of the day: I learned not to kid yourself into going to a football game with a 2 year old during naptime!!!
Pregame Faces!!!





Cutest Ute fan ever! She loved the tailgating party she ran around waving at everyone saying go Utes!!!

2 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

What a cute UTE Fan :)

Chelle said...

oh Whitney, your story was HILARIOUS. Sorry that I'm so amused by all the hype and then that humiliating letdown...but that's coming from a cougar fan--ha! (love ya!) :)