Friday, March 5, 2010

Christmas 2009 at Hebgen

This year we tried something new and went to Hebgen for Christmas. Most of the Woolley family was there except Sue and Curtis and family. We had a great time it was very cold but the skies were blue!!! Sadie could only go outside for a few short seconds to enjoy sledding for the first time, which the dog Cache thought he would join in the fun and run after us. I got to go snowmobiling for real for the first time which was wonderful. I rode on the back of Eddie's and Jeanette took the other sled! We rode up to two a tops and we only got stuck once and lost once, that is pretty good on a snowmobile I guess. The rest of the time was spent indoors in good company and food!

Two a Tops


Sadie's 1st time sledding just outside the cabin


The excitement of christmas morning! Sadie got lots of great gifts but most of all she liked the wrapping paper, boxes, and coloring books from the dollar store!







No comments: