

Thanks to a great friend Heather Cook she is such a great photographer and friend. She took these pictures of Sadie which I absolutely adore. She does such a fantastic job!!! If anyone is need of a fantastic photographer that is also very friend heather can help you out. Sadie was so much fun she just was a poser. We took these pictures at the lion house when the flowers were just absolutely gorgeous. Thanks again heather for the great pictures and the fun evening. (heather's website is www.hcookphoto.com ) I am so behind on posting these she was actually 9mo. in these pictures!!!
3 comments:
Whitney these photos are adorable. When are we going to meet up sometime so we can actually meet in person!! We should meet halfway one day for a late lunch/early dinner...just the 2 of us since my hubby's schedule is crazy.
Oh my gosh!! Those pictures are so beautiful! I need to find a friend like that =) I can't believe your baby is one! Time flies. She is beautiful and I'm so jealous of her red hair! I want a little red head too. Take care!
Those pictures are DARLING!! You always have her dressed so cute! We should get together and have Sadie and our little Alexis play together!
Post a Comment