Friday, April 3, 2009

Watch out her I come!!!!

Strike a pose this is Sadie's new easter dress isn't the color so springy!!!

Sadies new face it absolutely cracks me up!!!

Sadie is now crawling she made her first crawling movements on sunday 3/31/09. I think it is so cute to watch her crawl. you can tell she loves the independence of it. Here are some visuals of her crawling so you can see how cute she is.




3 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

She is crawling more now than on Sunday when we saw her last weekend. Ahhh - watch out now!!!! She'll be everywhere soon!!! So cute.

Shana Smith said...

Hello Woolleys! We found your blog through the Wallins, I hope you dont mind that I am looking! We have been meaning to get in touch with you guys. We havent spoken since we both had our babys suprisingly one day apart at the same hospital a couple rooms away! That is still so awesome to me! Sadie is so adorable, they get big so fast huh? Coast is above average too, he is a HUGE kid, but it is sooo much fun! Well you guys are a beautiful family, lets keep in touch....

Sarah and Trent said...

Hey Whit!
I don't have your phone number, but I emailed ya-- about getting together with the girls on Thursday at Jocee's. Hope you can come!