Sadies first photo session my cousin Jessica came to take pictures of Sadie when she was 1 week old. They turned out so cute- thanks Jess. Sadie was a little poser she never went to the bathroom even on the naked shots I was so proud of her!!!
The cocoon is her favorit position.
Sadies first bath on our counter top. She loves her bath. Mom and dad love them too because she usually sleeps well after them. I would love to do it every night so I can get good rest. She so cute after her baths- wide eyed then she is out.
Poser from day one
Grandma Scott is soaking up having a granddaughter now she has one of each
Sadies first day of church. She was so good but we only did sacrament meeting. Everyone was surprised to see us there we thought is it a bad thing to take her to church!!!
The first outfit I bought her in honor of moms favorite sport tennis!!!




5 comments:
She's too cute! I love the pictures that Jessica took! Cute Sadie - we're so glad she's here.
What a doll! Those pictures your friend took are SO cute. I love the one in the bowl! Unfortunetly I never really took any cute little naked pictures of Alexis when she was newborn. Now she's too squirmy!
Ah.. sweet Sadie! I love the new pictures! I love the newborn ones and going to church pic. She is changing so fast!
Ahhhh Whit. What a dang cutie! I'm so glad I got to meet her-- she's just so sweet! What awesome little outfits.
I LOVE the pics! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment