Well I am trying to be good keeping you all updated with our family. I will try my very best but computers are very new and foreign to me. Eddie thinks the whole blogging thing is very girly and I try telling him that the husbands sometime write too but i don't know if he willl budge. It should be fun though keeping in touch with all of our friends and family.
3 comments:
Hi Whitney. I'm so glad that you have blog so we can keep in touch. Kesha gave me your address. Congratulations on your baby. I'm excited to find out what your having.
You changed your blog again - I love the look of it!!
I can't wait until Friday to see what you are having. You will have to call and tell us when you get done at Steve's office :)
Whitney! Congrats on a future baby girl! It is Nancy and Sam by the way. Our blog is www.samandnancebuzz.blogspot.com. I would love to stay in touch with you guys and am taking my blog private. Will you post your email address so I can invite you to the blog in about a week? Thanks! Tell Eddie Hi and Congrats!
Post a Comment